Everyone knows that professional conference goers like myself attend events not to listen to presentations, not to network but to collect schwag. Over the past couple of years I’ve done fairly well collecting tech t-shirts and I decided to create a weekly series critiquing tech companies t-shirt offerings in the expectation that a company with a great t-shirt is a prime candidate to have a great product also. Click here to see the series.
If you’d like your t-shirt reviewed, flick me an email to arrange things. The judges decision is, of course, final and very little correspondence will be entered into (perhaps).
MaxiScale was one of the finalists in the recent Launchpad event held at the Cloud Connect conference in San Jose. You can check out the video pitch for their big data solution below:
Trawling the expo on the last day, Krish and I had a chat to them and convinced them that a perfect go to market strategy was to give me a T shirt to review – well something like that anyway. So here ya go…
- I normally prefer white t shirts but this is a nice understated blue color
- Made in the USA – the home of the free!
- No scratchy internal label – this has a lovely printed inside badge
- The logo.. well that’s my personal motto
- Hmmm – despite being cool, the logo is quite… large
CloudAve is exclusively sponsored by